Experts in the US found that the use of Telemedicine for the most common health conditions save employers an average of over US $470 per episode of care. The savings for the employers in the case of Expat Care would be much higher.
Effective Telehealth can play a preventive role with evidence-based Telemedicine solutions that identify medical issues before they become chronic problems by nipping them in the bud.
- It translates into less time off work for healthier expats.
- They can get diagnosed and treated confidently in a matter of minutes or hours with evidence-based Telemedicine solutions.
- Expats can also use it for support for non-emergency paediatric care, Video or phone consultations for non-emergency health issues of all kinds, discussing medication plans & side effects, treatment for general medical conditions, pre and post procedure examination, second opinion, diagnostic evidence gathering etc.
- No need to leave home and risk infection or lose work time
- Effective alternative to Doctor or Clinic visits
- Easy access via app for convenience and can reach the Doctor 24x7 and quickly
- Ability to consult the Doctor at the home country based on evidence gathered by evidence-based Telemedicine solutions for treatment or second opinion
- Have access to all interactions and records for any needs by the patient or the Doctor
- The cost of diagnosis and treatment is much lower than traditional options
- The ability to be a part of the treatment process and well-being of the family back home
- Easy monitoring, capture and storage of data in real time for conditions that need monitoring
Advanced Telemedicine could help solve the problem but definitely not the legacy versions. This status quo changed with the arrival of evidence-based telemedicine by VDOC. It clears the ambiguity in patient data and diagnostics with accurate and high-quality capture, storage and retrieval with a host of advanced features and functionalities never seen before in India.
The VDOC Clinics Corporate Healthcare solution
- We offer advanced solutions capability in evidence-based telemedicine from our multi-award-winning partners in this space.
- They are global leaders in this space and some of these solutions have been used successfully by prestigious clients like NHS Europe, The White House and even in harsh environments like Africa and the Australian Outback.
- We clear the ambiguity in patient data and diagnostics with accurate and high-quality capture, storage and retrieval with a host of advanced features and functionalities never seen before in India.
- In such an approach regular check-ups and diagnostics are done on site to proactively deal with latent health issues and provide capabilities that includes access to confident and accurate primary care.
- The focus extends from prevention to final monitoring and recovery as well as effective monitoring of existing ailments on the go.
- We have a consultation team of highly experienced doctors on call
- The quality of healthcare of care provided is on par with traditional healthcare facilities without the cost burdens and myriad issues that come with it.
We are backed by years of successful experience in healthcare in India. Expats could be covered by a capable but affordable remote healthcare ecosystem built with leading global certifications and standards and backed by a team of experienced doctors on call. The focus is on providing high quality but affordable remote healthcare access for you that can translate into sound return on investment. Let’s talk to take it further!