“Higher incidence of illness among employees is costing India Inc dearly with some companies losing as many as 51 working days in a year, a 2007 study by economic think-tank ICRIER has revealed.”
Factory Medical Rooms are the one of the key ways that companies currently provide healthcare for their workers but it is limited to first aid capability only. Absenteeism and production downtime due to worker health issues was seen as a given. This need not be the case now.
Advanced Telemedicine could offer a way out. The past versions of telemedicine do not have the level of clinical functionalities for you to make an accurate diagnosis.
This could change with a proactive healthcare system by VDOC Clinics enabled with evidence-based telemedicine.
The VDOC Clinics Corporate Healthcare solution
- Our medical room is proactive rather than reactive and is manned by a trained nurse with access to an evidence-based healthcare ecosystem. In evidence-based telemedicine, we have the ability to collect a wide range of patient data for primary care and speciality care.
- We offer advanced solutions capability in evidence-based telemedicine from our multi-award-winning partners in this space.
- They are global leaders in this space and some of these solutions have been used successfully by prestigious clients like NHS Europe, The White House and even in harsh environments like Africa and the Australian Outback.
- We clear the ambiguity in patient data and diagnostics with accurate and high-quality capture, storage and retrieval with a host of advanced features and functionalities never seen before in India.
- In such an approach regular check-ups and diagnostics are done on site to proactively deal with latent health issues and provide capabilities that includes access to confident and accurate primary care.
- The focus extends from prevention to final monitoring and recovery as well as effective monitoring of existing ailments on the go.
- We have a consultation team of highly experienced doctors on call
- Workers get plan options for further free health check-ups or medicines with free proactive health screening
- The quality of healthcare of care provided is on par with traditional healthcare facilities without the cost burdens and myriad issues that come with it.
- We are backed by years of successful experience in healthcare in India.
Such an ecosystem is provided with an affordable subscription model for your workers. The focus is on providing high quality but affordable remote healthcare for your staff that can translate into sound return on investment. Let’s talk to take it further!